Our Vitamin B12 training course is designed to teach you the safe and effective administration of Vitamin B12.
Divided into two parts, the theoretical element will be completed online via our student portal. You will then join us at our premises for the practical aspect of your training, followed by both theory and practical assessments
The body uses vitamin B-12 to make red blood cells, nerves, DNA and protein, and it also helps metabolise fat and carbohydrates. On this course you will learn both theory and practical aspects of B12 injections.
The benefits are:-
This is a 1 day intensive course, 10 am to 4 pm
Next course start date: Contact us for dates
This is a CPD accredited qualification
This course is insurable by insurers such as Insync and Digital Risk, subject to other criteria being met.
Entry RequirementsYou must meet one of the criteria below to enrol on this course: Open to experienced therapists or medical professionals, you must have one or more of the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
- Nurse qualifications
- Medical doctor qualifications
- Qualified dentist – or dental practitioner with a GDC number
- Qualified Pharmacist
Special Offer: Contact us for latest special offer pricing.
- Fully inclusive of fees, products etc- no hidden charges!
- Work packs included in price.
- Health & Safety
- Needle stick injuries
- Infection control
- Accountability guidelines and requirements
- B12 and autoimmune disorders
- Causes of B12 deficiency
- B12 injections and common side effects
- Anaphylaxis Management
- Side effects, contraindications and precautions
- The anatomy of injection site
- Correct administration techniques for intramuscular, subcutaneous and intranasal vaccination
- Advice post injection
- Legal requirements regarding consent, documentation and confidentiality
- Prescribing Issues – Patient Specific Directions
- Storage and handling of vaccine and correct waste disposal
- Live Practical injection sessions
- Competence: assessment, supervised practice and delegation
- Legal, professional and indemnity requirements regarding administration
Why Study With Us
We want you to thrive and go onto to enjoy a long career in beauty.
About UsWe are an independent Beauty Training Academy and Beauty Salon with two locations in West London - Twickenham & Hounslow.
We are happy to hold the status of an approved VTCT training centre
Our PeopleHeaded by the principal & owner -Sally - Courses are delivered by a team of dedicated tutors who have a wealth of experience in the beauty industry.
Our beauty school was formed through passion for beauty and the desire to help others achieve their goals.
Sally is very passionate about the beauty industry, and after practicing beauty therapy for many years she took over Beautiful World. .
What Our Customers Say
"I just wanted to say a BIG thank for giving me an excellent training experience at your Beauty academy. I thoroughly enjoyed the VTCT NVQ Level 3 Beauty course and thanks to you and Kay who are brilliant at what you do, the course was so good. I will miss coming in on Tuesdays."
"I appreciate the support and guidance provided throughout the course. I totally recommend your training school to anyone who wants good training, unlike other beauty schools, I won’t mention, you were very professional and thorough throughout. Thanks again."
"Excellent courses tutors very good Tutors are very patient and explain everything clearly."
"Course was really nice and the tutor were really helpful! Now I feel more comfortable when I do waxing and have a full Level 2 qualification! Thank you so very much!"